Tuesday 16 June 2015

Things...And stuff...


I've been quiet on here, purely because like a year 4 relationship, I think treating this blog mean and keeping it keen is the way to go..,

However...

Here's a little update for you all!

++++++++++++LETTERING AWARD WIN++++++++++++

So, I'm part of a group called the ASHCAN = Alternative Showcase Hub for Comics and Animation and they've recently done their Annual Awards for 2015...

Somehow I have managed to win the Best Letterer award for my work I've showcased within the group. I am absolutely astounded by this, and the nominees I was up against included DC Pro Letterer and Ghost Glyph studios creator Taylor Esposito and Nic J Klein or Merrick The Elephantman!

Check out the group here please people

++++++++++++++PAPERCUTS #02+++++++++++++

So we revealed on the Madius Facebook Page the cover image for Papercuts #02 from Jim Lavery's depraved, absurdist mind...

Here it is for your viewing pleasure:


Come and like the Facebook page here and for sharing's sake, check out the twitter too.

Issue two is coming, as is a repackaged issue one, with a new story for you all, which will be available at conventions this autumn! And the digital version is coming too... All go here!

Take care you lovely people you!

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment