Saturday 28 March 2015

This has been a pretty surreal week if I'm completely honest.

Let's start with the fact that 50 Signal, Madius's second comic, from the mind and bowels of Nick Gonzo is now available. 2 comics in as many months. That's terrifying. Let's hope we can keep up the momentum and carry on carrying on!



Then there's the fact that Papercuts print no 2 is in and selling nicely again. Huge thanks goes out to Stuart Gould of UK Comics who have done absolutely amazing work printing P & I and 50 Signal! I've gone through a fifth of the print run in two days! Which is pretty damn crazy again! I got word from Mr Lee Campbell, owner of Inter-Comics in Huddersfield, that he has sold out of copies there! I've just sent some copies down to Orbital Comics in London, and will hopefully be sending a few more copies Mr Campbell's way. I'm also trying to get the book stocked in several other places as well, similarly with 50 Signal!

Let's add to this as well that I was thumbing through the magazine section of WHSmith's in Birstall, Leeds the other day and came across this:


Papercuts made the print edition of Starburst magazine! 9/10! Amazing stuff! Coupled with the fact that they've also name dropped Papercuts and Inkstains in a recent interview with Manchester Con saying it was "a great collection...which [was] certainly one to watch" and called it one of the best indie titles out there under the radar! 

https://mancstercon.wordpress.com/2015/03/09/starburst-magazine-at-mancstercon-2015

Then there's also the fact that I got to see my unborn little one for the first time with my lovely wife today which was absolutely amazing and pretty much reduced me to tears. I've got a wonderful family, a comic which seems to be gathering traction and some absolutely fantastic creators/artists/writers/friends around me all working really damn hard on Madius Comic properties and ideas. I appreciate all the support from everyone who has bought the book and from those of you who RT/Fav/Share our stuff and any potential supporters we may have! You're all amazing!

Keep spreading the Madius news people, #MadiusMasses



No comments:

Post a Comment