Wednesday 18 March 2015

More from the mind.

Oi oi!

Back so soon? Really Robin, with three posts in one week you are really spoiling yourself with all these random brain farts and nicely wrapped up adverts for yourself...

So, what is it you have in store for us today?

Well, basically, it's a production update. Papercuts and Inkstains #01 is now being reprinted by those awesome printers of comics and anathema UKComics. We have sold out! this is utterly amazing news to me, as I won't lie, I didn't think we'd sell any more than five, and that was to my family! On top of being able to reprint, Papercuts is now being stocked across the country. This was a complete surprise to me and I am so humbled that shops up and down the length of the land are happy and willing to take on Madius Comics own comics. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

You can buy P & I #01 from the following vendors:

OK COMICS - LEEDS

INTER-COMICS - HUDDERSFIELD

LEVEL UP - LIVERPOOL

GOSH COMICS - LONDON

NOSTALGIA COMICS - BIRMINGHAM

Added to this that I am currently in talks to have it stocked in Orbital Comics, London; Travelling Man, York; Page 45, Nottingham and others in Bristol, Brighton and St Austell, it means that wherever you may be in the country, you could pick up a copy of comic I wrote and was a part of. This means you have NO EXCUSE not to buy one... 

If you want to...

No Pressure...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

After being reviewed on the excellent Comic Nom show, a review which I'm going to leave for you to watch here,



we decided as a whole that the Profits of Doom would become a regular strip, because, well, you guys asked for it! So, i enlisted Mr Mike Sambrook, co writer extreme and editer supreme, and we've already finished up writing #02...and I want you guys to have a sneaky peek at it...so here's an out of context picture of something that may just give you nightmares from artist Mike Smith, who deserves your attention on twitter so go follow him for heavens sake! 


We're going bigger, better and more badass...er for issue two of Papercuts and we also have the cracking Papercuts Presents comics of The Kings Leap from myself and Gareth Sleightholme and then there's Weak Sauce from myself (notice a trend) and the mighty Mr Sambrook, with art by the simply mental Danny Gunn...

I've shared little tit bits of these on twitter, and feel I've given away far too much as it is! I fear the Madius torture bots may come for me...shit...what was that? They're here! Sound the alarms...

Send help...

Send hel..................nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzioh9u8b icjopx


No comments:

Post a Comment